Re: [LIH] alsa-sound

Hi Rahul,

You need to run the following command

modprobe snd-intel8x0

and then reboot and set the mixer.

Make sure that you have added the following lines to your
/etc/modules.conf file.

#alsa native device support
alias char-major-116 snd
options snd snd_major=116 snd_cards_limit=1
alias snd-card-0 snd-card-intel8x0
options snd-card-intel8x0 snd_index=0 snd_id="Intel810"
#oss freesetup
alias char-major-14 soundcore
alias sound-slot-0 snd-card-0
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss