Re: [LIH] any terminal games ?

Hi,

V.Suresh typed:
> I haven't played any real games on linux till now.(Except, of course
> the card games of KDE). If you know of any terminal games(Note that,
> not X games, but the command line ones), tell me. I would like to make
> linux more fun.

IIRC, you are using debian. Then just install the package bsdgames to
get a bunch of text mode games. Also, try out the game nethack,
available from http://www.nethack.org/ or the debian package. It's
supposedly really addictive, didn't happen to me though. :-)

--
Mrinal Kalakrishnan <mrinal@xxxxxxxxx> http://mrinal.dhs.org/
Linux 2.4.2 || PGP:B1E86F5B || Mutt 1.3.15i (2001-02-12) || VIM 6.0t ALPHA