Re: proxy me

> The reason i switched to Dante was because the standard SOCKS5
> socksify didn't work on my RedHat box.
but socksify comes with dante not NEC socks...
ne ways.. just tell me the simplest config for dante to run..
i mean i want the sockd.conf & socks.conf from you.:-) hmmmmm

also, where do i point licq/netscape/etc..etc  ? how do i socksify them?
do i point it to 127.0.0.1:1080 or winproxyIP:1080
cos im not clear on this concept... cos if dante was a socks client, then my
app should connect to the client and not the server dirrectly na???
arrrrghh....

--Neil

1 more thing..
thanks to Anand Vijayan... NEC socks5 is working... hmm.. partially...