proxy me

Hi Niel,

Use Dante.

Let me know if you have problems.  Please give your full configuration
(local IP's, server IP, etc).

Regards,

-- Raju

    neil> URGENT!!!  hey guys ...  how can i get all the pleasures of
    neil> pop3, licq, gnapster etc..etc.. thru a proxy server...  if u
    neil> say "sock it" please tell me how and pass on the dante
    neil> config file nice and easy..  i tried dante (i cudnt
    neil> configure at all) and that stupid NEC-SOCKS thing just
    neil> doesnt work. no request is being sent thru the socks
    neil> server(outside) it just says request denied for a rftp thru
    neil> the proxy. the comp w/t the net conn is running win(my
    neil> laptop that has a winmodem that just wont work in linux) and
    neil> winproxy.  neil ps:till u tell me im stuck with this
    neil> irritating wintop that keeps crashing..