Re: yacc v0.1 (Yet Another Constitution Candidate)

{Wondering if this is true or is it a daydream ?]

"Gurunandan R. Bhat" is dead on target:

> LI should not raise funds (either from sponsorships or donations or
> membership dues, anything) in a manner that would create wealth
> (capital). On the other hand it should strive to raise monies for
> specific programmes and spend them exactly on those programmes. In
> short, between two programmes, LI should be as broke as the Ten
> Commandments.
>
> Comments?

One of the best ideas put forward in these discussions. I wholly
second these.  But is it going to stick, Guru ?  People/Baby-LUGs
who/which raise/get money will be reluctant to let go.  Politics
for power/pelf are going to happen if we do not adhere to these
guidelines strictly as suggested.

Hats off to this workable and great idea.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio