Re: yacc v0.1 (Yet Another Constitution Candidate)

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

> So _normally_, folks are not interested in taking _any_
> responsibility.

Normally yes. But just as you took responsibility to join this list and
contribute to the discussion inspite of the demands normally made on a
graduate student, let us hope someone from your LUG does the same.

> And it is a good idea to allow for someone different from the
> co-ordinator to represent the lug.

I agree with you and Thaths about this.

> Maybe a vote on the general structure is in order?

To soon, IMHO. Lets get a proper draft in place. If we do our job well, we
might not even need to take a vote. There are still some issues left. We
still need to answer the big questions: What constitutes a LUG? I am
preparing a draft for your collective consideration and will post it soon

Regards,

Gurunandan