Could you people allow me to retire (!)

Dear Friends,

It is clear that I cannot handle the stress the registration issue is
causing to me. Those of you who do not know, there is a offline *stink*
being generated by some which I am not able to tolerate.

<Background>
Currently I am working as GM - Software development in Subex Systems, a
Bangalore based telecom software company. I handle the software products
division at Subex that has around 30 developers. Two of our products are in
active development stage and one is already installed at 5 customer sites.

Unfortunately, I do not have any second level managers here yet and I act as
the project manager for all the projects. Considering the tight release
plans we have it is really hectic job.
</Background>

I am interested in Linux India (ofcourse) and I hope that alleast those of
you who know me believe that I have put in efforts to contribute (in my own
way) to Linux India. If li-reg is the only forum where I need to think and
contribute it would have been fine. However, that is not the case.

My only reason being on this list was to handle legal registration issues. I
mentioned to some of you that I wanted to take a permanent break from LI
once the registration is over (and I hand over the domain to the society).

Before, I sign off I apologize to both Raj Mathur and Indranil for not able
to keep their trust.

Thaths/Arun: It was great fun working on a common cause for so long. Thanks
everyone for being so supportive.

Thaths: Could I request you to remove my name from the li-reg list.

Warm Regards
Dakshinamurthy K