Re: Thoughts about constitution

On Sun, Aug 27, 2000 at 10:27:17AM +0530, Biju Chacko wrote:
> Can we start by determining what an all-India organisation will be
> doing? Somebody please enlighten me on this.

This was the first RFC in my email. I attempted to list the things
which a local ILUG would do and what LI would do.

Feel free to add/delete from a list or an alternative proposal.

I apologize for posting stuff outside the agenda that was set for the
week. Let us try to keep the discussion crisp and focussed.

	-Arun