Re: The next step

Biju Chacko wrote:

> We in Bangalore feel the pressure of IT.com approaching.
> We need this to be settled well in advance of that.

What has IT.com to do anything about this discussion of
GNU/Linux in India ?  Anyway, we are not going to keep
IT.com in mind when we discuss things Linux.........
no deadlines like this one !!

We should only accept reasonable deadlines if not none.
GNU/Linux has evolved with no deadlines kept in sight.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio