Re: Welcome and let the discussions begin...

Hi All,

Iam Girish Kamath, representing Mangalore Linux user group.
I have been working on linux for past 3 years.

We started only a couple of months back, and we are 8 of us, now.
We are yet to start our monthly meetings, and every one is keen on it.
Right now just concentrating on increasing our numbers.

Regards,
Girish Kamath.