Re: Welcome and let the discussions begin...

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Sudhakar Chandra wrote:

> Everyone, please introduce yourselves and your ILUG.

I am Gurunandan Bhat from the Goa ILUG.

Our LUG is small as LUGS go -- about 25 members of which around 8 meet
regularly on the 4th Saturday of every month. Our meets are sponsored by
the Goa Chapter of the Computer Society of India. We have a low traffic
mailing list.

I look forward to a productive discussion.

Warm regards
Gurunandan