intro.

Hiyall,

My name is Sagar. Im from ILUG-Bombay. I started the bombay chapter
along with a few other Linux enthusiasts in '97. We have 200 odd members
(and growing) out of which about 30-odd attend the meets. We have a meet
every month at Homi Baba Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Trombay.

I will be representing ILUG-Bom in the discussions.

We have a ML, irc, and discussion board (squishdot). Our site:
http://www.ilug-bom.org.in .

I look forward to interesting discussions on this ML.

Cheerio,
Sagar.