From: Srinivasan Ramakrishnan <srinivar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: A few minutes from the ILUGC meet - 23rd Dec, 2000

: Hmm... Suraj, that was a great job, it was very interesting. Infact I
think
: we can archive the minutes on chennailug.org, to give a feel of our
meetings
: to the public. It will definitely spice up the site.
:
: After all someone who wants to sign up may just want to have a look at how
: the mood is at one of our meetings, and may be convinced to sign up, or
run
: away?
:
: Maybe we can vote for this on the new voting system! (I dig democracy (-;)
:
: -Srini
:
: --
:
: "It's not the destination, it's the journey"
:
:
: