Re: A few minutes from the ILUGC meet - 23rd Dec, 2000

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 at 17:57, Srinivasan Ramakrishnan <srinivar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> chittered thus:

-> Oops, guess I should have seen the site before I spoke, Suraj has guessed my
-> thoughts, or is this a ritual I was unaware of ?

	Its a ritual that you have been unaware of, apparently. Minutes have
been posted to ChennaiLUG.org ever since the domain got registered, and the
box got setup. Even before that, they were being archived on different
boxes. But archiving the minutes has been a long tradition.

	-r.

--
Ravikant K.Rao | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  4:49am  up 8 days, 19:42,  5 users,  load average: 2.56, 0.92, 0.76