Re: A few minutes from the ILUGC meet - 23rd Dec, 2000

Hmm... Suraj, that was a great job, it was very interesting. Infact I think
we can archive the minutes on chennailug.org, to give a feel of our meetings
to the public. It will definitely spice up the site.

After all someone who wants to sign up may just want to have a look at how
the mood is at one of our meetings, and may be convinced to sign up, or run
away?

Maybe we can vote for this on the new voting system! (I dig democracy (-;)

-Srini

--

"It's not the destination, it's the journey"