Re: A few minutes from the ILUGC meet - 23rd Dec, 2000

Raja Subramanian writes:
> > not subscribed to ilugc.
>
> Probably my fault, I've been playing with mutt+sendmail so that even from
> different machines I can set the same from address. This sometimes does not
> work (and causes much grief!).

edit your /etc/email-address file and and en entry like this:

<your_local_login>:<your_isp_mail_address>

 -Suraj

--
A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car;
but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole rail