kanithamizh-2001 - anna univ. stall cancelled.

hi all,

I eagerly prepared for a few tamil linux demo like akaramtex, consoletamil,
viewing tamil fonts on netscape (linux) etc..,  But unfortunately at the last
moment, Anna Univ. stall for au-kbc is cancelled due to administrative
reasons.  Since I booked ticket for madurai, i approached Thiru.Asokan
(chennaionline) but unfortunately their stalls were also cancelled at the last
moment.

It's too late for me to arrange other alternatives.  As a last alternative i
will check with kanithamizh sangam members.  If that is also not possible i
will happily enjoy christmas holidays at madurai.

I got an email from wrox stating that Banglinux 2001 will be held 5-7 March
2001, at IISc Bang.  if we (ilugc) are going to put a stall there, we must
plan well in advance.  I volunteer for tamil related linux stuff.

-- mks --