banglinux * 5-7 March 2001 * IISc bang.

-- mks --

Subject: Hello from Wrox Press. We met you at IT.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 00:27:08 +0530
From: "Dan Maharry" <dm_wroxindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

BangLinux 2001
MumJava 2001

Our two conferences both take place in the first week of march 2001. MumJava
is our first Java Developers' conference in India and is being held in the
Nehru Centre, Mumbai on March 1 -3 2001. BangLinux is the follow up to last
Spring's over-subscribed Linux Developers' conference which will again be
held in the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore on March 5 - 7.

If you would be interested in ATTENDING either conference, please drop a
note to danm@xxxxxxxx with your name, address, age and occupation and I'll
put you on the mailing list for registration and price details

If you would like to SPEAK at either event, there are still a few sessions
open at both events.
Those Java developers interested in talking at MUMJAVA should send a three
or four paragraph proposal of the talk you'd like to give to emmab@xxxxxxxxx
Those Linux developers interested in talking at BANGLINUX should send a
three or four paragraph proposal of the talk you'd like to give to
danm@xxxxxxxx
The deadline for proposals for both conferences is December 18.

If your company would be interested in SPONSORING or TAKING A STAND at
either conference,
Please mail yashmip@xxxxxxxx for rates and questions about MumJava
Please mail dilipt@xxxxxxxx for rates and questions about bangLinux