Re: kanithamizh 2001 expo at Madurai

Raghavendra Bhat proclaimed:
> Thats posts:
> > But we should all remember that ILUG-C is not a legal
> > entity.
> There is no need for any Group for that matter ILUG-C, to
> be formal and legal.  Where was the need for the Group to
> manage funds at the start ?  The Group was born out of a
> need to learn more....

Wow!  I'm amazed at your powers of perception and charging at windmills.
How you read all kinds of meaning into a simple, factual statement from me
astounds me.

Thaths
--
"This is a very, very proud day for us! Especially me, your father, me,
beat City Hall! It's just like David and Goliath, only this time, David