Re: Off topic: Help: Recovering data from crashed HDD.

Prabhu Ramachandran seeks help:

>  Anyone have any experience?  If so who is the best
> in India (even if they are not in Chennai)?

Kurien & Jayakrishnan of Xtend Technologies are the best
around in South India as far as I know.  100 % data
recovery is possible if U entrust this to them.  They
will charge U, not *free*.

http://www.xtendtech.com/

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.........Amateur Radio