Re: Woody

Ravi wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Dec 2000 at 06:55, Pichai Asokan <pasokan@xxxxxxx> chittered like a monkey:
>

> -> I ran anXious; because I did not know about xf86cfg! Will try with xf86cfg (I
> -> left my notebook in the office.) and report.
>
>         Have you checked out dexter, too?

NO; because I could not locate it. Anyway todays apt-get upgrade downloaded another 40
odd MB and suddenly (it did not run the first time, i went woodywards) a set up program
ran at the end of it. That was not anXious but i did not see anything that identified it.
But at the end my x is up.
one of the packages in the 40 odd MB was xbase clients.
I did not notice any other that may be relevant;but I am not certain.

Anyway, thats the curse^H^H^H^H^H charm of unstable is it not?

P Asokan