Woody

Hi
Anybody running woody?

I - in a momeny of rashness - made my notebook a complete woody box.
I have a problem with X. I cannot configure it:-(

It was running fine under slink and also spider monkeys gnome extensions

I ran anXious (xf86config and XF86Setup arenot available) and it created
the XF86Config file; it looks alright to me. But startx bails out with a
mssage that there are no screens. Any ideas?

P Asokan