Re: Who is the father of Internet?

A L Ganesh Kumar proclaimed:
> I can say Jonathan B Postel is father of Internet. [a article on NY Times
> quoted him]

An excellent book on the work of Cerf, Postel et. al. on the internet is
_Where Wizards Stay up Late_
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0684832674/o/qid=977857782/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_3/107-6018579-3663739).
Another excellent book is _Casting the Net_
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201876744/o/qid=977857826/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_3/107-6018579-3663739)

As someone pointed out, the internet was a collabrative effort.  I don't
think you can trace it back to one "father".

Thaths

--
Homer: [hurt] You signed my name?  I feel so violated.
Marge: You've signed my name lots of times!