Atul is biting my head off!

hi folks,

	I dont know what is wrong but didnt it seem like I was
defending Atul when Ravi accused him?  Atul is now biting my head off
aparently for not being supportive of IT.com.  You saw his posts.  I
aplologised to him and sent him almost three apologies for something
that I dont think was terribly wrong and you saw his last
post. Besides you all saw my appeal to you (twice once a long while
back and once today) about folks helping out for IT.com.

	I am feeling miserable.  Sorry if I did something wrong.  If I
did let me know, because I really have no idea what I said wrong apart
from one really crazy paragraph.  But even there I thought I was
defending Atul.  Or am I going crazy?  Or is Atul crazy?