Re: Atul is biting my head off!

Prabhu Ramachandran proclaimed:
>         I dont know what is wrong but didnt it seem like I was
> defending Atul when Ravi accused him?  Atul is now biting my head off
> aparently for not being supportive of IT.com.  You saw his posts.

<snip>

>         I am feeling miserable.  Sorry if I did something wrong.  If I
> did let me know, because I really have no idea what I said wrong apart
> from one really crazy paragraph.  But even there I thought I was
> defending Atul.  Or am I going crazy?  Or is Atul crazy?

Prabhu,

Forget about the whole thing and concentrate on your upcoming exams.  If
you do not have the time, don't read and respond to posts in ilug-c.
ILUG-C will always be there.  You exams are most important at the moment.

Thaths
--
"[muttering] Ow, ow, stupid trash, rotten, stinky, hate world, revenge
       soon, take out on everyone..." -- Homer J. Simpson