Re: [achitnis@exocore.com: [linux@it.com] State of the Onion]

Oh God. You guys are too much. The X-Files has nothing on you when it
comes to conspiracy theories.

Prabhu - no sponsor is after me, or has even spoken to me about "lack of
participation". And no one has accused me of "funds mismanagement" either
- there are no funds except what I spend out of my own personal
pocket. The stall is sponsored by PC Quest - they are paying the Govt. of
Karnataka directly. There is no money changing hands anywhere. We do not
even have any sponsor for the talks yet - if we get one, he will pay for
facilities - we are not taking any money from anyone - never did, and
never will.

And we have plenty of participation in IT.COM - thank you very much. What
I am cribbing about is not lack of participation from the BLUG, but from
some prominent members of the Indian Linux community - especially Chennai.

But as I can see, you would rather politicise this issue than admit that I
have a justifiable reason to be upset. And hence, I will leave you in
peace (as I had to begin with - I didn't post to you or your list - I
cribbed on a list meant for that purpose). Please - do continue living
your lives the way you like them.

Ravi - your comments about my home LUG are offensive and were
intentionally hurtful. I demand an apology from you for the statements you
made, and I also request you to keep your uneducated and spiteful comments
to yourself in the future. No one spoke about you or your LUG in this way,
never in the past either. How *dare* you say the things you did? Would I
have regretted the absence of ILUGC in our efforts if I had such thoughts
about *you*? Get real!

Given the attitude you are showing (which I have to assume as
representative of your LUG seeing the lack of protest over your attitude
and your posts), I think I should thank my stars that you aren't involved
in IT.COM.

Please don't CC me any more in this meaningless debate. I didn't ask to be
involved in it.

Atul