Re: IT.com and an upset prabhu

Ravi,

	Your posts are not gonna show up on ilugc and you know why.  I
will not forward them either by unsubscribing you loose that freedom.
I am sorry but I hope you understand.

    Ravikant> Hello,
    Ravikant> writes:

    Prabhu> hi, So it appears that no one from here is really
    Prabhu> interested in IT.com.

    Ravikant> 	    Yeah - *so what* - Like you already said,
    Ravikant> *everyone* doesn't *have* to want to shift from Windows
    Ravikant> -> Linux. Likewise, every Linux User, doesn't *have* to
    Ravikant> want to participate in it.com - BTW if you dont already
    Ravikant> know, a couple ilugc members are already going for the
    Ravikant> thing.

	Good.  Yeah, I wont participate.

    Prabhu> constructive.  Since Ravikant wanted me to do something I
    Prabhu> am going to ask him to do something for once.  I guess you
    Prabhu> are on the mailing list.  At least you can summarize what
    Prabhu> needs to be done.  If someone has ideas on ilugc you can

    Ravikant> 	    Yup - I *am* going to do something after all ; I'm
    Ravikant> unsubscribing - cc me if you want my attention (dont see
    Ravikant> why you would, but just incase you do).

Very constructive.  When ILUGC needs you to help you leave.  Really
nice.  Wonderful.  Great spirit.  In a moment of anger you leave.
Man, look at how it sounds.  It is easy to leave, harder to stay and
be constructive.  I admit I messed up and turned you sour.  But that
doesnt mean you should just quit.  For all the praise you gave me I
dont think i deserved it I jumped to too many conclusions and made a
mess of the thread. I am sorry that I got upset when you asked me to
post on behalf of ILUGC.  How does it help if you quit?