---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 11:57:28 +0530
From: Ganesh Kumar A L *** TELEINDIA *** <ganesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi  Saravanan,
    I have a problem with my Apache.Its is not supporting frames.ie I
installed a chat sw that supports frames.When I tested it in a local
machine(RedHat 6.1) it works perfectly.But when I hosted it in my remote
web server,I am getting "Page Cannot be displayed" .This happens whenever
I use frames(regardles of Applications)  .Sometimes few pages are
displayed in frames(1 or 2 out 0f 4) .Kindly help me out to solve the
problem.We use apache 1.3.9 on RedHat 5.2(apollo).
        Thanks in advance.

Ganesh Kumar.