problems with RH 6.2 upgrade

hi,

i upgraded my linuxbox from RHL6.1 to 6.2 using upgrade option.  Suddenly
all the dumbterminals (CDAC-GIST Terminal) connected to my linux box is
not working.  I am using a specialix IO8+ Card to connect the dumb
terminals.  When i recompiled the kernel with support for this card as a
module and try to manually load the module using

insmod specialix.o.  I got the following error message:
Warning: kernel-module version mismatch
	specialix.o was compiled for kernel version 2.2.14
	while this kernel is version 2.2.14-5.0

Unfortunately I didn't take a backup of my old kernel (2.2.12) which was
working perfect withthis card.  How I can solve this problem?

(If there is Downgrade option how nice it would be :-)

M K Saravanan,
Design Engineer,
The AU-KBC Centre for Internet & Telecom Technologies,
Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University,
Chrompet, Chennai 600 044.
Tamilnadu, INDIA

email: mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ph & FAX (Off):  (091) (044) 2402711