Re: Copycat viruses following 'ILOVEYOU' computer bug are no joke

To manually fix it :
_http://www.thepope.org/index.pl?node_id=140

Also check the update at bug-traq (link to antivirus) :
_http://www.securityfocus.com/templates/archive.pike?list=1&;
        date=2000-04-29&msg=20000504110932.N15104@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also check Sendmail protection for ILOVEYOU worm :
_http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/05/04/957464489.html

	I just got emails from 8 guys with the same "I Love You" thing...
blah, Windows 98 Lusers shouldnt be allowed to get online <grin>

	Ravi