Converting Outlook express mails to pine

Hi all,

I am running a dual boot machine with RHL 6.1 and the other OS. I want to
switch to Linux full time, but some of my important mails are held up in
'Outlook express' for win'95 . Same for my address book, bookmarks etc.

I'd like to know if it is possible to import them to pine or kmail or any such
format so i can read them in my linux box. (Even netscape messenger would do !)

further, can i convert a fat16 drive to ext2 without erasing the data on it ?

Thanx in advance.

- P.Karthik