Re: Internet / Web Softwares for Linux

Thank you very much.

----- Original Message -----
From: "suraj.co.in`" <sesha_sai_iyengar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Internet / Web Softwares for Linux

> 1. What are the best Web Page Designing Software Packages and Graphics
> Packages on Linux?  Where can I download them from?

  bluefish  , GIMP

> 2. Is there a Web Site from where I can download softwares for Linux?
Will
> you please give me the URLs?

Hmmm.. I don't know the URL.. but it was available with this month's(April)
CHIP magazine's CD2. (That's with SuSE)  ..and GIMP ..believe me.. Its Just
great! try getting GIMP 1.1 (thats again available with CHIP CD)  ;-)

  ..bout bluefish... I'm yet to explore ..but feels more like Netscape
Composer!  :-)