Re: MGA G200 (Millenium) AGP card with 8 MB RAM support?

Hi Saravanan,

	I have an assembled Celeron system with Matrox Millennium G 200 with
8MB AGP card. I installed Redhat 6.1 in the system and configured X
Window using the "xf86config" and the setup went fine and I was able to
run X in 1024*768 with True Color. I also installed Slackware 4.0 and
configured the X Window without any problem. I think the problem would
be in your selection of the monitor and its settings. My system monitor
is a very old Samtron SC428-PS (Interlaced). Check it out.

regards
Muthu