Re: ISDN, PHP on Linux.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Chitoor, Srikrishnan wrote:
>    We are running RedHat 6.0 and want to install PHP. We tried installing
> the RPM's (even the updated ones from RedHat site), but still not able to
> get it running. We get an "Internal Server Error" and apache error log says
>
>   "[Mon Feb  7 15:10:33 2000] [error] (8)Exec format error: exec of
> /home/httpd/cgi-bin/date.php3 failed".
>   "[Mon Feb  7 15:10:33 2000] [error] [client 192.168.1.4] Premature end of
> script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/date.php3".

The Configuration directives should have valid values in the php.ini file.
Also are u running php as a apache module or a cgi module.

Either way the problem is in the configuration( esp the path of loadable
modules and names mentioned ( or not ) in php3.ini .

if the problem persists i can send the config file ( a perfectly
working one ) from my m/c.

-Moorthy.

Reality is just a convenient measure of complexity.