Re: Linux OS and India

Dear Dr Kalyan

TNC Venkat being a primarily an MS person, is currently not on the list
AFAIK, but if some Tamil/Indianisation work is going on I am sure he will
get in.
Again I do not know of any specific effort from IIT M; but please note
that this may be due to my ignorance. Sadly not all the Linuxers are on
the list and/or the lug.
The Anna University (MIT campus) is working on some things - a search
Engine in Tamil comes to my mind. This work is supported by K B
Chandrasekhar of Exodus

I will gather more details and report to the list

P Asokan

Dear luggies: Please send me any details of Indianisation effort vis-a-vis
Linux you are aware of. TIA