ISDN, PHP on Linux.

Hi:

   I have two questions:

(a) Reg PHP:

   We are running RedHat 6.0 and want to install PHP. We tried installing
the RPM's (even the updated ones from RedHat site), but still not able to
get it running. We get an "Internal Server Error" and apache error log says

  "[Mon Feb  7 15:10:33 2000] [error] (8)Exec format error: exec of
/home/httpd/cgi-bin/date.php3 failed".
  "[Mon Feb  7 15:10:33 2000] [error] [client 192.168.1.4] Premature end of
script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/date.php3".

   Please let me know what I should do. If anyone has installed it
successfully, please send me the installation steps. We are using Apache
1.3.6 and mod_php 3.0.9 (from redHat site).

(b) Reg ISDN:

    Has anyone tried to successfully setup ISDN under Linux. If so, we would
like to talk to you to fix some problems we are having. Kindly send us your
phone number.

Thanks,
-Krishnan.