Installing from CDROM on another machine...

Warm greetings to one and all.

Though i am not new to linux, i have some trouble in installing linux.
I have two systems in my place and only one of the systems has a CDROM Drive. The
system with the CDROM has linux (RH 6.1) installed with a network installed.
To avoid the trouble of opening up the system and switching CDROM, i chose
to try installing linux using NFS - but i am not able to get it working. Any
body could give me some ideas on doing a network install - i.e from CDROM in
another machine.

I tried the NFS howto - but did not succeed.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Deivanayak