Message I had posted

Fwded messg from Mambakkam Sivakumar follows...

Hi
I recently started a personal project of trying to setup
PVM on linux. When i searched the net I cam across a lot
of material on PVM, which has left me confused.
Could anyone point me the correct direction for the
PVM. Once i did get a brief tour in the IIT - M labs where
Dr. Sriram had mentioned that he had setup PVM and Linux
on DEC Alphas, so i know that this is not a new field.
Any help on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

thanx

siva