Re:Message I had posted

"Sivakumar Mambakkam D" <siva06@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Hi
>I recently started a personal project of trying to setup
>PVM on linux. When i searched the net I cam across a lot
>of material on PVM, which has left me confused.
>Could anyone point me the correct direction for the
>PVM. Once i did get a brief tour in the IIT - M labs where
>Dr. Sriram had mentioned that he had setup PVM and Linux
>on DEC Alphas, so i know that this is not a new field.
>Any help on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

       I have done some work in pvm recently.Read
pvm-book.ps(I took it from www.netlib.org).It should tell you all that you need to get it running.If you interested in pvm equivalents , you can try BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel).If you are keenly interested in improving pvm , you can join the harness project.

regards,
George Samuel