Re:spamming to/by the list

As Oomen pointed out - this Mr/Ms does not seem to know what he is doing or as to why he is getting these mails. (not even curious to know)

The addressing line to the list has always been singular and he has not yet realised he is part of a mailing list. - let alone knowledge of LINUX.

This intermittent messages from this #*%! seems to indicate he does not check mail daily and is irritated when he accesses mail from outside ( no connection from home - I guess) as he is paying by the minute.

Possibly we could help him by unsubscribing his id for him ( read as throwing him out of the list).
as in ilugc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx