Re: Spamming by/to list....

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Dr. P. Sriram wrote:

> chee, chee, i should not be doing this. please dont bomb - at
> least, not yet! :-) ;-) :-)
In my part of Tamil Nadu - Thanjavur/Kumbakonam - there is a
story of a <pious> person who saw a couple of boys trying to
stone a tortoise which had gone into the shell. He said, "As it
is a sin, I will not tell you that you can kill a tortoise only
by turning it over!"
Now why did I suddenly remember that? Something somebody said??

Well Mr or Ms vamsi5 has shown as such an interesting face of
our Doc that I am willing to forgive him/her/ it?

P Asokan