Re:spamming to/by the list

hi,

    Deivanayak> Possibly we could help him by unsubscribing his id for
    Deivanayak> him ( read as throwing him out of the list).  as in
    Deivanayak> ilugc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx unsubscribe
    Deivanayak> vamsi5@xxxxxxxxx (Is this possible)

	Cool it folks.  The person has been unsubscribed for quite a
while now (yes, by me as soon as the original n messages were posted).
I sent him/her a letter a couple fo days back asking the person to
cool it and havent heard from him/her so far.  I sure hope all of you
dont get to know of the reply though. :)

	However if it doesnt go well we can try other techniques
to silence the person. ;-)

I'm frequently appalled by the low regard you Earthmen have for life.
		-- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3