Re:spamming to/by the list

On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

prabhu> 	Cool it folks.  The person has been unsubscribed for quite a
prabhu> while now (yes, by me as soon as the original n messages were posted).
prabhu> I sent him/her a letter a couple fo days back asking the person to
prabhu> cool it and havent heard from him/her so far.  I sure hope all of you
prabhu> dont get to know of the reply though. :)
prabhu>
prabhu> 	However if it doesnt go well we can try other techniques
prabhu> to silence the person. ;-)
prabhu>
prabhu> prabhu

One doubt.

In Listar, when granting a subscription, does it check if already
subscribed? If not, there is a chance that there are multiple
subscriptions for the same user and what you deleted is only one of those.
Must not happen, but there seems to be no other possibilty other than
this, unless the person IS really playing tricks with us.

-
Oommen