Re:spamming to/by the list

hi,

    Oommen> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
    prabhu> Cool it folks.  The person has been unsubscribed for quite
<snip>
    prabhu> prabhu

    Oommen> In Listar, when granting a subscription, does it check if
    Oommen> already subscribed? If not, there is a chance that there

	Dont know but you could try subscribing and see what happens.
I wouldnt want to experiment myself since I am the admin.

    Oommen> are multiple subscriptions for the same user and what you
    Oommen> deleted is only one of those.  Must not happen, but there

	No, I have it covered.

    Oommen> seems to be no other possibilty other than this, unless
    Oommen> the person IS really playing tricks with us.

	There are two possibilities, your original post was CC'd to
that person along with the reply to ilugc or I unsubscribed the person
only after your post.

	Anyways lets all forget about it.