Re: X in debian...

hi,

Deivanayak T Balakrishnan writes:
 > Apologies for this long mail - It grown a bit too long i am not able to
 > really cutdown on it...
 >
 > Arun...
 > I have installed the glibc version from ftp.xfree86.org and used the tar.gz
 > binaries and followed instructions from the release notes to upgrade my
 > xfree86 version. i am not sure the version is glibc 2.1 or 2.0.7 - would
 > like to know.

	I guess the best thing to do is to install slink.  Please,
those of you who havea copy of SLink CD's bring them to the meeting
and those who want copies please bring 2 blank CD's.  I hope
Prof. Sriram will be willing to copy some of them then.

	If someone else is willing to take charge and make a few
copies and bring them along to the meeting - it would be even better.