Masquerading

Hi all:
	I need some help on masquerading. In our DCF, we have a machine
called civil.iitm.ernet.in. This is our file server. Previously, some
other machine, which only the faculty were using had this name. Now that
machine is called ind.ce.iitm.ernet.in. IIT's nameserver name serves only
civil.iitm and not ind.ce (we did this with the idea of setting up an
independent sub-domain ce.iitm, which is yet to materialise). So when the
faculty send mails from their ind.ce account, somee SMTP servers reject
the mail saying that ind.ce cannot be resolved. civil.iitm is the
smart-relay host for ind.ce. I need to masquerade ind.ce mails to look
like its originating from civil.iitm. Please help. Thank you.

Prasanna.
root@civil.