UUCP-over-TCP Vs Fetchmail

Hello list,

This is applicable in my case also. I 've been using fetchmail for a
very long time. But still I 've some probs.

Prob 1.

The major problem is the mailing list users.  If anyone subscribes to
any mailing list, manually I 've to add the entry into the .procmailrc
file.

Prob 2.

If any one use "To:" field and "CC:" field while sending mail to
different persons in our domain, only the "CC:" ed address will get
the mail and not the "To:" addressed user. Eventhough  I 've used the
"^TO" entry in the .procmailrc file.

Any suggestion or solution for these two.

TIA
Regards
Ganesh