A Clarification !

Dear ILUG-Chennai Friends:

Greetings to you all !

Will you please clear the following doubts for me?

1.   My system hard disk has two partitions - C and D.  I am running Windows
      95 on my C drive.  The D drive is free.  Can I instal RedHat Linux 5.2
on
      my D drive and make my system a dual booting one?  Is this possible?
      Can Windows 95 on C drive, and RedHat Linux 5.2 on D drive co-exist in
      the same machine?  Will this work?  Please advise me how to go about
it.

2.   I am now downloading the Free Personal Edition of Star Office 5.1 for
      Linux.  I am going to use this purely for my personal purposes  and  I
      understand that the noncommercial use of Star Office Personal Edition
is
      free of charge.   Will  Star Office 5.1 Personal Edition run on RedHat
      Linux 5.2 ?

I thank you in anticipation and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Shurajit

Shurajit Gopalakrishnan

Phone :  +91-44-491 1544  /  446 2002  /  432 0245
Fax      :  +91-44-491 4734
Personal E-Fax (USA) :  +1 (815) 364-3365

E-mail :   SHURAJIT@xxxxxxxx