Linux section in download.com (GREAT News fwd)

Attention, Linux fans: We've got a new, one-stop resource just for you.
For months, you've been asking for a separate Linux category at
Download.com, and we listened. Our brand-new Linux category is filled to
the brim with hundreds of free downloads, featuring everything from
WordPerfect and StarOffice to RealPlayer and Quake. Now you're just
clicks away from finding the newest and most popular Linux software at
CNET, as well as listings of our favorite titles and exclusive Linux
downloads. If you're serious about Linux and you want to stay on top of
the hottest new programs, keep an eye on our growing new category:

http://dispatch.download.com/cgi-bin/flo?x=doAgugEwohuo
Regards,                                              Imagine Technologies
Oommen                                           16, Shaffee Mohammed Road
   				      	       	              Rutland Gate
eMail: oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx			   Chennai 600 006
       oommen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 					     INDIA
	   				   Voice: 91-44-8293565/66,8211733
                                            Fax : 91-44-8225341
   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a