Usage of Linux in place of NT

Hi All

My name is G Balakrishnan. I work for Bharat Petroleum. Right now posted in
Madras - available in
		ph : 044-6216883
		fax : 044- 6214335
		email: balakrishnang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mine is a case of conflicts. I am fundamentally a Unix guy and have worked
in almost all flavours of Unix in the last 17 years.

I am also the Project leader for E-mail, Internet and Intranet using
Microsoft tools. Since it is a conscious decision to go Microsoft way, we
have gone ahead and the project is over.

As an extension of this Project, Web based applications, Intranet
replication, etc. are being envisaged. Since our backbone is based on VSAT
(very very small bandwidth), I am against using Microsoft tools and
solutions. In order to prove that Linux based solutions are better, I have
to prove it to our Management.

I cannot divulge much information over e-mail. Can someone help me in
concretising my ideas/views and help me in getting a prototype done?

Thanks

G Balakrishnan